Don't Let Coronavirus Stop Your Hurricane Plans
We have all been so focused on the coronavirus, we tend to forget that we are in the middle of hurricane season. Did you know SERVPRO of Metairie offers an Emergency Ready Plan? The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Plan (ERP) is a start up approach that provides the critical information needed to begin mitigation and recovery services should your business experience a loss.
Preparation is a key component for making it through any size disaster, whether it is a small leak, large fire or area flood. The best time for planning for such events is not when the disaster happens, but well before it happens.
The SERVPRO ERP Advantage- What is included?
- A concise profile document that contains the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Establishes a great relationship with SERVPRO Metairie as your mitigation provider
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin in a timely manner
- Provides facility details such as shut off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information
- ERP easy access on any iPhone/Android device through SERVPRO’s free ERP app.
The best part? This is not cost to you or your clients.
SERVPRO Metairie is the leader in water and fire damage response and can help you get back into working order “Like it never even happened.”
Call us today to schedule your Emergency Ready Profile with SERVPRO Metairie.