About SERVPRO of Metairie
William R. Love, Jr., Taylor R. Rosson, Jim A. Metteauer
Owners of SERVPRO of Metairie
SERVPRO of Metairie was established in 1992 to service the local community’s restoration needs. When the company was founded, it was built on principles: hard work, proper training, and customer service. Without these fundamental principles, we would not have been able to provide almost 30 years of service to our Metairie community. As of October 2018, William Love, Jim Metteauer, and Taylor Rosson purchased the franchise from a long-standing SERVPRO operator. Growing up on the Mississippi coast, William and Taylor lived through Hurricane Katrina and experienced major water damages. We understand what it is like to go through these trying times. Should you experience a loss at your home or property, we would be honored to assist in your restoration needs.
Water damage is a staple of our business. We have national contracts with multinational insurance companies and property management firms due to our size. Water damage can strike a home or business at any time, and we are always prepared to help. SERVPRO of Metairie has a crew on call 24/7 to assist the needs of those in emergency situations. From water damage at your Metairie home to water damage in a commercial building in downtown New Orleans, we have the experience and training to quickly mitigate these losses. SERVPRO has a strict 1-4-8 response time (1 hour to return the call, 4 hours to respond on-site, 8 hours to have a full scope of work to the insurance company), and we at SERVPRO of Metairie pride ourselves on exceeding these standards.
Fire damages are common in our old homes and businesses in New Orleans and Metairie. Our community boasts many beautiful homes built in the 1900s but these homes can have dated electrical systems leaving them more susceptible to fire damage. SERVPRO of Metairie will respond to your home or place of business and provide a full scope of work for the fire loss. We will work with your insurance company to ensure the proper storage of your belongings while your property is restored.
If you have a need for water, fire, or mold restoration work in Metairie or the Greater New Orleans area, please call SERVPRO of Metairie where we will treat you like family.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician